Boys' camo sweatshirt

Product number AFK/17
Type of Products Blouses
Gender Boy
Material Cotton 95%
Elastane 5%
Color camouflage
Made in Poland
Size
25.99 €
Tax included Shipping excluded
Quantity
Last items in stock

Sweatshirt without a hood in a camo pattern

Are you hiding a small fan of street fashion at home? Or maybe your son is just going through the "phase" to adore the military style? This designer camo sweatshirt must be in his wardrobe! It looks like a classic military jacket, it is warm, comfortable and very soft. It works both for school and for madness in the yard on a slightly cooler summer evening.

The simple cut and the lack of unnecessary elements mean that nothing is in the way here, it does not bite or pinch. A sweatshirt will be a great solution if your child does not like hoods. The front has been trimmed straight - no collar or other boy irritating inserts. However, the back of the garment is the most impressive. There is an effective print on the back, giving the whole streetwear style. The sweatshirt does not restrict movement, so you can wear it for any occasion and at any time of the year - even under a thick winter jacket.

The sweatshirt was created under the banner of the Polish brand All For Kids. The manufacturer is known for its unique approach to children's clothing. It is in vain to look for mediocrity, poor materials or clothes for one season. As much as 95% of the material composition of this sweatshirt is made of high-quality cotton. The remaining 5% is elastane, which is responsible for the comfort of wearing. The garment will not stretch and shrink after washing many times. Will you be tempted?

h

Washable at 40 °C

H

Bleaching not allowed, no heavy-duty detergent

U

Do not tumble dry

E

Ironable to a max of 150 °C

L

Cleaning with perchloroethylene

Products in same brand

Similar products

chat Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.