"Stay Wild" denim sweatshirt

Product number AFK/15
Type of Products Blouses
Gender Boy
Material Cotton 95%
Elastane 5%
Color grey
Size
27.99 €
Tax included Shipping excluded
Quantity

Boy`s denim hoodie

Long live freedom! Gray, denim, boy's sweatshirt is a great way to add a little bit of play to your kids style in urban chic. A comfortable hood, airy material that does not crease and „streetwear wash off effect“ guarantee that your son wouldn`t want to stop wearing it!

The sweatshirt is made of (high-quality jeans) denim, which consists of as much as 95% cotton. So you can be sure that the material is completely safe for your baby's skin. The remaining 5% is elastane, which is responsible for the stretchability of the clothes, thanks to that,  sweatshirt adapts to the body. The sweatshirt is fastened with a zipper and has a sewn-in deep, very comfortable hood that does not slip off the head. Gray color has been decorated with delicate „wash off“ effect. At the back, modern print of a tiger with the signature "Stay Wild" catches an eye.

The manufacturer of this sweatshirt is a Polish brand All For Kids, specialized on children's clothing. All their designs giving a tribute to modernity: they are inspired by the classic streetwear that is currently taking over the streets and fashion catwalks all around the world. The manufacturer emphasized not only the appearance of the sweatshirt, but also, selection of materials and the quality of workmanship. This sweatshirt is a quite large, slightly oversized model, so it will stay with you for longer!

h

Washable at 40 °C

H

Bleaching not allowed, no heavy-duty detergent

U

Do not tumble dry

E

Ironable to a max of 150 °C

L

Cleaning with perchloroethylene

Products in same brand

Similar products

chat Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.