T-shirt dress

Product number VI/04
Type of Products Dresses and skirts
Gender Girl
Material Cotton 95%
Elastane 5%
Color pink
Made in Poland
Size
Our previous price 22.99 €
19.99 €
Tax included Shipping excluded
Quantity
Last items in stock

Pink t-shirt dress for a girl

Style, fashion and comfort - what more can you expect from a sporty girl's dress? Although it looks like an oversized T-shirt, stolen from mom's wardrobe, it is actually a girly dress in a very fashionable cut! It combines all the features of an ideal everyday children's dress: it is loose and soft, and what's more - extremely easy to care for. The dress does not stretch or shrink after washing, and does not require ironing.

This sporty dress is made of 95% natural cotton fabric. The remaining 5% is elastane, which is responsible for extensibility. Thanks to this, the clothes are very comfortable, adapting to the shape of the child's body. The bottom of the dress and the sleeves are finished with black welts for even greater comfort. The garment has a beautiful, light pink color that immediately catches the eye. The front of the dress is decorated with an interesting print, showing women's legs in elegant shoes. Thanks to the combination of a fashionable color with a sporty loose fit, the dress is suitable for many occasions - from everyday wear to school to summer fun in the yard. For any weather!

The producer of the dress is the Polish brand Kid's by Voga Italia, which specializes in designing sports clothes for the youngest fans and fashion fans. However, you will not find boring, overconfigured, childish patterns or colors here. These are clothes that parents themselves would also like to put on. Will you test?

g

Washable at 30 °C

c

Only hand wash allowed

H

Bleaching not allowed, no heavy-duty detergent

U

Do not tumble dry

D

Do not iron hot, up to 110 °C max

K

Do not clean chemically

Products in same brand

Similar products

chat Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.